lovealways morganbrittani

lovealways morganbrittani

Sunday, May 17, 2015

JOYday: Keep the JOY.




                         “ Our hearts ache, but we always have JOY. ” 
                                          - 2 Corinthians 6:10

    We all go through things everyday. Sometimes these things make us feel alone, tired, stressed and maybe even overwhelmed. But just like the scripture above says, “we always have JOY.” How do I stay joyful one might ask? I listed some of the steps I take to help me stay on my happy track below.

HOW I STAY JOYFUL:

1. Stay POSITIVE.
Having a positive mindset can truly change everything. It’s like that concept, “look good, feel good.” Even smiling can help you feel happy.

2. STOP WORRYING & START PRAYING.
Everything that God has for you is for you. Whatever is going on is going to work out. I know for me I oftentimes worry myself silly. When you stop all of that worrying and start all the praying things change. Cry out to God tell him everything. Your heart will feel less burdened and you will start to feel more joyful than ever before.

3.  LAUGH MORE.
I don’t know about y'all but when I laugh I just feel so much better about life in general. Laughter is really the best medicine for me. Sometimes things get so serious in life we forget to just let go and let out a simple giggle.

4. EAT GOOD.
Eat food that is going to make you happy. I am so serious. If you don't do the food dance when you are about to eat then something is clearly wrong. Put healthy but yummy foods within your system and you will feel much better about life in general.

REMEMBER: happiness is a emotion but joy NOBODY can take that away from you. Joy stays around through the good days and the bad days. Happiness says I can do this until it gets tough and I’m sad. Joy says although everything within me hurts I’m still going to press on because God did not put me into a situation that I can not handle.

    Overall, don’t let your circumstances define or take away your joy. God gave you joy so that you could share it with others and inspire others to have joy too. I know sometimes it’s hard and I know some days are just bad days but you must keep the joy! Don’t give the devil leeway in being able to take that joy from you. You are so special. Never forget that. No matter whats going on hold your head up high smile and keep that joy. 

A PRAYER:

Dear God,

Although I am struggling right now God I know that you are with me. Continue to use me. Continue to strengthen me and help me seek joy and more of you. Thank you for allowing me another day at life and another day to be joyful.
I love you.

xoxo,





















Morgan-Brittani

P.S. My whole life I have realized and constantly heard God tell me that my joy would help those who were feeling weak. Then a few months ago he shared with me, JOYday. JOYday is simply a day where I host an event at a given location for people to fellowship, love, and be joyful for everything in which God has done. My first JOYday was amazing, although, some could not make it my heart was consumed with love from the messages to the phone calls with words of encouragement that I had received. Thank you so much y’all! The next JOYday will be in August, I hope to see y'all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment